Seguidores

1 de ago. de 2007

World


Litle blue ball.
Trees and bees.

One look.
One like.

Everything die.
Sometimes we cry.


No fan.
No fun.

Almost good.
I'm looking for you.

Always in my dreams I see your face.
In the sky, in the space.

One drop of rain.
No gain.
Yes pain.

Blood in my mind.
I see the picture one more time.
I dont have time for a dime.

Samba dancers are flying with me.
I see.
Now look, come with us.
In my life.
I make a plus.

Nothing is real.
Now you can feel.

Leandro Borges

Nenhum comentário:

Creative Commons License
Poesya, não burguesia! by Leandro Bastos Carneiro Borges is licensed under a Creative Commons Atribuição-Uso Não-Comercial-Vedada a Criação de Obras Derivadas 2.5 Brasil License.
Based on a work at poesyas.blogspot.com.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at http://poesyas.blogspot.com/.